Sunday, August 3, 2014

Where I've Been...

I know the blogs been kind of silent this week, but just know that I'm still here, things are coming, and that I've just been swamped!

Between trying to wrap up Summer, and getting my child enrolled in Pre-K my mind is like a zoo where all the animals have been let out. What have I managed? Joined the gym (where I've been going every single day), and eating better, and I went to see Guardians of the Galaxy. sssssshhhhh I told you guys, don't tell the world about my closet inner nerd goddess!

Anyway .... what else has happened?
I can't think. It's late and I have an 8AM class at the gym in the A.M. after which time I will come home and finish a video to post to my youtube, and write about the 10 reason I love Chris Pratt. Deal?


As always, I love yer faces.

xo,
C

No comments :

Post a Comment