Wednesday, July 30, 2014

A Million Thank You's



This has been a crazy month! At the end of June, I considered stepping up my game and start writing about things. I love writing! I've been on tumblr for about 2 1/2-3 years where I've literally been surrounded by the most AMAZING community of people. (I'm still on tumblr, if you're ever bored and want to quirky things about me.) It's such a privilege. I've got a group to hang around with, and my little cozy corner coffee shop on the internet to tell the world my tales. This will always be something that I am forever thankful for because in many ways this has saved me from myself. I live a beautiful life, but you know, sometimes you just want more? I did. Then, I did it and it made me happy. It was the best leap of faith that I've ever taken!

Before August, I might be just over or shy of 1,000 views. I cannot fathom 1,000 people, or anyone coming to read about the things that I write but it makes me hopeful as I move toward old dreams, and as I accomplish them I'm creating new one's. You've helped me accomplish one, and I'm ready to go on this journey with you together.

One thing you'll learn about me, is that I'm super proud of where I come from but being Southern isn't about the accent, or the tea that I drink, it has a lot to do with hospitality. It is ingrained in the very fabric of my being to make people feel at home!  Unfortunately a downside to what's perceived of my culture, and the area in which I've grown up, is there isn't a lot of tolerance out there to anything different or people who are different. Luckily, I don't adhere to those rules! My first responsibility to you is to make you feel like we're close, and that this is a happy place. :)

I just wanted to post a quick thank you, and spread some love because there isn't enough of it going around. As always, be safe. Eat your veggies. Listen to your parents. Do not ride in cars with boys if you're under 18. Fall in love, and fall so hard that it hurts. Lastly, live you life! It's the only one you've got.

I love yer faces.
xo,
C
                 

No comments :

Post a Comment