Friday, October 10, 2014

Where do we go from here?

As I learn more about the blogging world, and social media the more it perplexes me.

Brand yourself.
Tweet it.
Facebook it.

I'm learning all these new things and trying to keep up, but it's a stretch I'm still; mommy, best friend, wing lady, and occasional weekend dancer. It's a lot to keep up with, but I'm human so I don't do balance so well at times. Unfortunately the posts haven't been as good lately, and I know I've been slacking. I'm getting there, but it's a lot of work! Just know that I have plans for this blog. 

In fact, I have lots of plans!

I've also started writing the manuscript that will eventually be my first novel, a fiction. There's a lot at stake, and with that comes the responsibility to keep all things in my life afloat. Just bear with me, I'll get back to all the lovely fluffy posts about makeup, mommy things, and my life soon. This weekend however, I'm spending the weekend with my girlfriends. I am so excited!

xo,
C

No comments :

Post a Comment