Monday, September 15, 2014

Man Crush Monday: Chris Pratt

I've been in love with Andy Dwyer since the first season of Parks and Recreation. I don't know if it was all the plaid, or that double-legged cast, or his perfect head of I don't care but I do hair that he was rocking but clearly, we were MFEO. He then became my Thursday night t.v. boyfriend as he and Ann, and then April, guided me through grown up relationships in Pawnee. I mean for an overly extended period of time in my life, (which retrospect is a little embarrassing to admit), I was in a stage of denial because I knew there were no actual boys like him in the world, however the idea of him was so intriguing that I got sucked in. Somehow this lovable dork become a tumblr phenomenon, and well now I'm on this character ship that never sinks! At least, not until Parks and Recreation's last episode.

So for the first ever Man Crush Monday, I give you Chris Pratt.



Since he's the first, in a series of people that I love, I'd like to tell you why he's on such a level of crush that it actually might kill you a little. I don't mean you might physically die, but you might crumble inwardly from all the cuteness he posses.

Firstly, he's a gentleman!


His cuteness is then personified, by his ability to be charming as well as charitable. Just recently he went in costume as Star-Lord to the L.A. Children's Hospital and met lots of people which is absolutely selfless, and incredible. On that same note, I have yet to see an unfavorable fan encounter with him from scrolling the tumblr tags, which makes me happy because it means the nice guy thing isn't just a put on.

He also is a doting Daddy.



He likes food, which is awesome.



He's married to Anna Farris, who happens to be like my ultimate girl crush.


Basically, they are perfection and your opinion is irrelevant. They're just lovely!




After all he's Chris Pratt, and he gets life.






xo,
C










No comments :

Post a Comment