Thursday, September 4, 2014

#NBD




Let's recap my vacation so far.

Driving.
Salt water.
Swim.
Bathing Suits.
7-11 Slurpees.
Wal-Mart.
Boys.
Kids.
Family.

Everything is happening! I felt like Princess of Everything Summer these past two weeks but as it comes to a close and Fall is fast approaching, I'm excited for the future. 

As soon as I get home, we've got new vlogs, videos, and things coming. So make sure to like, and subscribe to me on youtube. I also need some channel art, so if you're at all computer savvy, or artistic, pretty please make me something and I'll feature you in a video :)

I have collabs, how-to posts, and lots of posts coming up on the blog about life things.

Also lastly, I'd like you THANK YOU. All of you! I am in love with this blogging life, and reading other blogs, so please comment if you have something I should read, or know about. 


xo,
C

No comments :

Post a Comment